Satterlee Stephens LLP has a rich history of assisting domestic and foreign clients in achieving both their day-to-day and long-term corporate strategic goals.
- Banking: The banking practice provides a full range of legal services for domestic and foreign borrowers, lenders, and trustees in New York, New Jersey and other states, ranging from credit document preparation and review to all facets of federal and state regulatory work.
- Commercial lending: Our law firm represents the rights of corporations during commercial lending transactions and litigation should disputes arise.
- Corporate finance and securities: We represent a wide assortment of industries regarding banking, public finance, natural resources and energy, equipment leasing and investment funding.
- Corporate governance and counseling: Our attorneys advise corporations on the steps to take regarding day-to-day operations that will keep businesses away from costly and unnecessary litigation.
- Mergers and acquisitions: The Firm has assisted a large number of public and private corporations in planning for and executing strategic reorganization programs through a series of transactions which include corporate acquisitions (stock and asset), mergers (reverse, shadow and their permutations), reorganization through the recapitalization and reclassification of both debt and equity, corporate spin-offs and asset dispositions. We have advised parties in transactions ranging in size from under $1 million to over $1 billion and involving a wide variety of businesses.
- Public finance: We have represented virtually every sector of the public finance market, including tax exempt and taxable financing entities.
- Real estate: Our lawyers understand every aspect of real estate, tax, banking, corporate and bankruptcy law, and can resolve such matters effectively.
- Sports law: We have represented national sports leagues, teams, broadcasters, publications and promoters regarding sports-related issues.